The Coco Lariat Recipe
Long and elegant, the lariat design is reminiscent of the 1920's and the famous designer, Coco Chanel. She took the flapper look to to new heights with her layers of pearls and chains. In this project, Kate will share with you multiple techniques that will lead to a finished necklace you can wear multiple ways. The tassel is the pièce de résistance! Anyone can master this design. You'll learn to wire wrap beads, string tassels, add multiple strands to a cone, and design using color. So, let's get swept off our feet and fly to Paris and fall in love!
See the recipe below and click on product links to make your own color selections. Add to your cart the in the colors you like and you’re ready to create!
- 3 Feet of Chain
- 1 Spool 22 or 24G Craft Wire
- 1 Spool Micro C-Lon
- 1 Tube of a Monthly Mix or assortment of seed beads in 11/0, 8/0, and 6/0
- 5 Czech Glass Saturns, Melons, or 6mm Fire Polish
- 1 Strand 6 or 8mm Czech Rondelles
- 1 Pair 8mm Bead Caps
- 1 Pkg Spacer Beads such as Tierra Daisy or Tierra Heishi
- 1 Pkg Flexible Eye Needles
- 1 Tube GS Hypo Cement
You will also want to have: