A Custom Mix of Beads
March is known by many as the month of green because of St. Patrick’s Day, but it is also a time of renewal and birth. This custom mix of glass seed beads was curated by Cara. She named it for the current season: the beginning of spring, using a word that’s found across many Romance languages. With its warm, soft tones of greens, yellows, and corals, we see the promise of new growth on its way. By adding that little cube in matte silver-lined crystal, we are reminded of the frost and cold we are leaving behind.
Each bead was chosen with care for its color, size, and shape. Because this is a limited-edition mix, we recommend that you purchase when the mix is available at the beginning of the month...they go fast! If you would like to recreate the mix, the beads Cara used are:
- 11-4473 Duracoat Opaque Fennel
- 8-1003- Silver Lined Gold AB 8/0
- 8-136FR- Matte Transparent Yellow AB 8/0
- 6-580-TB Dyed Pale Peach Silver Lined Alabaster 6/0
- 6-202-TB Dyed Lemon Silver Lined Alabaster 6/0
- 6-143FR Matte Transparent Chartreuse AB 6/0
- SB3-1F Cube Matte Silver Lined Crystal
If you were to purchase all the beads separately, the cost would be more than $26! This is a great way to try them all and have a special mix custom-blended right in our bead studio. We hope you enjoy Primavera as much as we did creating it.
Sold by the tube of 22 grams. Mix may vary slightly from photograph.