Janice’s Bouquet- May 2020
Custom Mix of Miyuki 8/0 Seed Beads
It’s just about time for hydrangeas to bloom...and they’re Janice’s favorite! In May we celebrate Janice’s birthday...and what better way to show our appreciation for JP than with a bouquet of her favorite flowers? With her favorite flower in mind, Janice curated this mix in no time...her inspiration was so clear she could almost smell the sweet springtime fragrance of the blooms.
Each mix has been curated for beauty and ease in project development; being a collection of all 8/0s this is an obvious choice for loom work or beadweaving. You can also find ideas of what we’ve done with past Monthly Mixes here.
Because this is a limited-edition mix, we recommend you purchase this early…they go fast! If you would like to recreate the mix, the beads used are:
- 8-4479 Duracoat Opaque Moody Blue
- 8-159L Light Cornflower Blue
- 8-574 Dyed Lilac S/L Alabaster
- 8-2607 Purple Lined Crystal AB
- 8-649 Dyed Violet S/L Alabaster
- 8-147F Matte Transparent Emerald
- 8-147FR Matte Transparent Emerald AB
- 8C-2780 Cut Seafoam Lined Crystal AB
If you were to purchase all the beads separately, the cost would be more than $32! Grab your mix while it’s available and have a wonderful May!
Sold by the tube of 20-22 grams. Mix may vary slightly from the photograph.