By Any Other Name- June 2022
Custom Mix of Miyuki 6/0 Round Rocailles
For 2022's Monthly Mixes we are focusing our inspiration on birth month flowers...for June, it's the beautiful rose. An undeniable classic, we went with a bridal touch for this month, focusing on soft pinks and creams rather than red. In the language of flowers, pale pink roses symbolize innocence ad appreciation, cream for charm and thoughtfulness, and coral represents desire and excitement. This is one mix we are definitely excited about: our first ever all 6/0 Monthly Mix!
You can find many ideas of what we’ve done with past Monthly Mixes here.
When sold out, or if you’d like to purchase the individual beads used in these mixes, the beads used are:
- 6-577 Cream SL Alabaster (new!)
- 6-4233 Duracoat SL Rose Gold (new!)
- 6-366 Shell Pink Luster (new!)
- 6-3639 Pearlized Crystal AB/Pink (new!)
- 6-556 Dark Pink SL Alabaster (new!)
- 6-555 Dyed Pale Pink Silver Lined Alabaster
Sold individually, in tubes of 20 grams.