Trail’s End Bracelet Set Recipe
Janice strikes again! What a fantastic project to work on, with several beadshop.com Projects coming together to form a gorgeous bracelet set. With elements of Odyssey, Across Cultures, and Prairie, along with new techniques…wow!
Check out our individual samples for ideas, and choose your own ingredients with help from our general list below.
- Facebook Live Trail’s End 3.7.18
- Episode Notes 3.7.18
- Skill Builder: How to Silk Wrap
- Odyssey Project
- Prairie Leather Wrap Project
See the recipes below and click on product links to make your own color selections. Add to your cart the in the colors you like and you’re ready to create!
For Knotted Bracelet:
- 1 Button
- 1 Spool 2mm Leather
- 1 10-Yard Spool Waxed Linen
- 1 or More Spools Regular C-Lon (optional)
- 4 Strands 5mm Czech Rondelles
- Assortment of bead strands/packages including Little Shadows, Padres, Aged Czech Picasso Seed Beads, or West African Mixes.
- 2 Ring Connectors such as Jade Rings, I Ching Coins, or Ashanti Saucers
- A selection of Larger Tribal beads, such as Sand Cast or King Shadows
- A selection of differently-shaped beads such as Empathy Hearts, Coins, or even Czech Melons
- A selection of Charms and/or Briolettes
- 1 Spool 26G Craft Wire to wire-wrap a Briolette
- 1 Tube GS Hypo Cement
For Prairie-Style Bracelet:
- 1 12mm Magnetic Clasp
- 1 Pkg 5mm Strap Leather
- 1 Pkg Metal Sliders (Note, not all sliders will fit over specialty leathers, such as dotted strap leather)
- 1 Tube Zap Glue
You will also want to have: