The Dancer Recipe
In 2016 we introduced The Dancer, an earring project by Linnea Lortsher that has inspired thousands of new interpretations. We love Linnea’s original design as well as all the beautiful updates…wether you go simple or go big, these earrings are truly something to dance about.
Check out our individual samples for ideas, and see the general recipe below and click on product links to make your own selections. Add items to your cart the in the finishes and colors you like and you’re ready to create!
- 1 Spool Hana or KO Thread
- 1-2 Tubes 11/0 Miyuki Seed Beads
- 1-2 Tubes 8/0 Miyuki Seed Beads
- 1 Strand 3mm Czech Glass Fire Polish
- Also try other small beads, such as 2mm Czech Glass, 2mm Cut Cubes, or 2mm Stone Rounds
- 1 Pair Earwires
- 1-2 Pairs Hoop Connectors. **If they do not have an attached loop, also grab a pair of Wire Guardians.
- Optional: Gemstone Briolettes
You will also want to have: