Chunky Wire Bracelet Recipe
Tribal and chunky just go hand-in-hand…big beads with lots of character deserve to be shown off! Wire-wrap a chain of funky and eclectic beads and let them speak for themselves.
There is no set formula for how many beads you will need, but keep these tips in mind:
-Try the bracelet on with each bead you add, seeing how many more links of beads you will need. Since each bead is a different size and shape, trying the bracelet on as you go is a must!
-The larger your beads are in girth, the longer the bracelet will need to be in order to accommodate their size.
- FB Live: Chunky Wire Bracelets 2.28.18
- Skill Builder: How to Wire Wrap a Bead Unit
- Skill Builder: How to Make Rosary Loops With Beads
- FB Live: Wire 101 With Emily 1.31.18
See the recipes below and click on product links to make your own color selections. Add to your cart the in the colors you like and you’re ready to create!
- 1 Spool 16G Craft Wire
- A selection of Tribal beads,
- Vintage Finds, and other larger beads with larger holes, like Czech Rollers and Happy Donuts.