Beaded Bead Stacks Recipe
The holidays are fast approaching and this year’s presents will be a breeze when you can whip up batches of these amazing stacks. Stretch Magic elastic makes the fit a snap, and with custom-made beadwork each bracelet is unique. You'll catch the peyote bug! These bracelets are great alone, and better stacked together…and they tie in to next week’s project!
Be sure to watch FB Live Beaded Bead Stacks, Kate and Emily will walk you through all the steps you need to create an elegant stack, perfect for gifting. Follow the recipe below and click on product links to make your own color selections. The beads in this recipe will net you ONE bracelet. We like these in stacks, so we suggest choosing at least three colors of each bead type to make three different colorways for a single stack. Add to your cart the in the colors you like and you’re ready to create!
- 1 Spool Stretch Magic Clear Elastic .7mm
- 1 Spool Fireline- 4lb Crystal or Smoke
- 1 Strand Czech Glass Rondelles
- 1 Tube 11/0 Miyuki Seed Beads
- 1 Tube 11/0 Metal Seed Beads
- 1 Pkg Size 10 Beading Needles
- 1 Pkg Flexible Eye Needles
- 1 Tube GS Hypo Cement