Sapphire Road- September 2020
Custom Mix of Miyuki 8/0 Seed Beads
In honor of Kate’s birthday month, September’s Monthly Mix is an ode to the beautiful sapphire gemstone. The traditional birthstone for this month, the deep blues of sapphires sing in this mix, accented by touches of brown, pewter, and raspberry. Kate’s color mastery is on full display here! From cobalt to navy, denim to baby, these blues definitely deserve a place in your stash.
Sapphire Road is a mix of 8/0 Miyuki Seed Beads hand picked by Kate. Perfect for a pair of Brick Stitch Tassel Earrings or used in a Color Study Wrap, these colors are stunning. You can find many ideas of what we’ve done with past Monthly Mixes here.
When the mix is sold out, or if you’d like to purchase the individual beads used in this mix, the recipe is:
- 8-159L Light Cornflower Blue
- 8-2430 Light Sapphire S/L
- 8-4276 Duracoat S/L Denim
- 8-2075 Matte Opaque Cobalt Luster
- 8-4704 Frost Op. Glaze Rainbow Soft Blue
- 8-4281 Duracoat SL Navy Blue
- 8-4517 Picasso Brown Tan Matte
- 8-2005 Matte Metallic Dark Raspberry Iris
- 8-4222 Duracoat Galvanized Pewter
Sold in tubes of approximately 22 grams.