Ruby Slippers- July 2021
Custom Mix of Miyuki 6/0, 8/0, and 8/0 Cuts
July is here and so is its stunning birthstone: ruby! Janice curated this red-hot mix herself, and it is a delicious blend of 8/0 and 6/0 round rocailles and 8/0 hex cuts. A dream for loomed or laddered pieces, these many shades of rouge are ready to play!
You can find many ideas of what we’ve done with past Monthly Mixes here.
When the mix is sold out, or if you’d like to purchase the individual beads used in this mix, the beads used are:
- 6-4270 Duracoat S/L Dyed Magenta
- 8-4270 Duracoat S/L Dyed Magenta
- 8-313SF Semi-Frosted Cranberry Gold Luster
- 8-141FR Matte Transparent Ruby AB
- 8-11R Silver-Lined Ruby AB
- 8-4234 Duracoat SL Dark Watermelon
- 8C-167 Transparent Red Luster
- 8C-367 Cut Garnet-Lined Silver AB
Sold individually in tubes of 20 grams