Aquamarine Dreams- March 2021
Custom Mix of Miyuki 8/0 and 6/0 Seed Beads
We’ve been so looking forward to March and its beautiful birthstone...Aquamarine! This gem comes in a heavenly array of pale blues to sea greens. Our master mixologists, Janice and Kate, had a field day with this one, as Cyan is one of our favorite colors to work with here at BSDC!
A dreamy mix of both 6/0s and 8/0s, the differing sizes and textures of the Miyukis in this blend are a visual delight...round rocailles and cuts, transparents and lined and frosted and glazed...it’s magic. Aquamarine Dreams lends itself easily to a loomed piece or beadweaving. You can find many ideas of what we’ve done with past Monthly Mixes here.
When the mix is sold out, or if you’d like to purchase the individual beads used in this mix, the recipe is:
- 8C-269 Cut Glacier Lined Blue AB
- 8-2445 Transparent Seafoam
- 8-1456 Dyed Silver-Lined Lichen
- 8-4481 Duracoat Opaque Eucalyptus
- 6-263 Seafoam Crystal Lined AB
- 6-2028 Matte Opaque Sea Foam Luster
- 6-4217F Duracoat Matte Galvanized Sea Foam
Sold individually in tubes of 22 grams/ approximately 950 beads.