Textured Bead Fringe Recipe
Fringe is usually the last part of a beaded project, it’s the icing on the cake! But, in this spiky, textured design it's all about the fringe: short, long, and medium…each has a role to play.
Watch FB Live on Wednesday, 5.16.18, to learn how to make this incredible piece!
Check out our individual samples for ideas, and see the general recipe below and click on product links to make your own selections. Add items to your cart the in the finishes and colors you like and you’re ready to create!
time: 4+ hours
- 1 Toggle Clasp
- 1 Spool .014 Soft Flex
- 1 Spool FireLine
- 2 Strands 3mm Czech Fire Polish
- 2 Strands 4mm Czech Fire Polish
- 2 Strands 5mm Czech Rondelles
- 1 Strand small shaped bead, such as 3mm Melons or a tube of 6/0 Seed Beads
- 1 Strand Spacers such as Little Shadows, Temple, or Tribal Heishi
- 1-2 Tubes 8/0 Miyuki Seed Beads
- 5+ Tubes 11/0 Seed beads
- 1 Pkg Crimp Tubes
- 1 Pkg Crimp Covers
- 1 Pkg English Beading Needles- Size 10
- 1 Tube GS Hypo Cement
You will also want to have: