Heart On My Sleeve Recipe
Here is a tempting project to inspire you: a beautiful textured heart for you or your sweetie. Emily loves seed beads, and wants you to love them just as much! Using brick stitch and a mix of gleaming colors of your choice, make a heart that is perfect for a pendant, a pin, a bookmark…or will you use it for something else? Brick stitch lends itself naturally to this particular shape, and we’ll use the 'two-drop' technique to speed up the process.
- Brick Stitch Bracelet Project
- Brick Stitch Bracelet FB Live 8.16.17
- Heart On My Sleeve FB Live 1.10.18
See the recipe below and click on product links to make your own color selections. Add to your cart the in the colors you like and you’re ready to create!
- 1 Spool KO Thread
- 1 Tube Miyuki Bugles
- 5 or More Colors of 11/0 Miyuki Seed Beads
- 1 Pkg Size 12 Beading Needles