Eclectic Poetry Recipe
You can create your own eclectic Poetry design with just a few more ingredients than Classic Poetry. Be sure to read through the Handout. It will walk you through all the steps you need to create an elegant design you can wear as a wrap bracelet or a necklace. Follow the recipe below and click on product links to make your own selection. Add to your cart the quantity the recipe calls for in the colors you like and you’re ready to create poetry!
And remember, your ingredients don’t have to be all the same color. Your thread and macramé knots will unify everything you choose into a pleasing design. This is a trick Janice has employed again and again and it works!
- 1 Strand 6mm Dakota Stones
- 1-2 Strands 6mm Fire Polish OR 1 Strand of 4.5mm Freshwater Pearls
- 2 Strands 4mm Fire Polish
- 1 Small Charm (8-12mm is best)
- 1 Pearl or Shell Button OR Small 2-Hole Button
- 1 Spool #1 Tuff Cord or 1 Spool Micro C-Lon
- 1 Pkg Flexible Eye Needles
- GS Hypo-tube Cement
- Organza Bag
You will also want to have: Flush Cutters, Tape Measure, Design Board and Insert, Twine and 2 Binder Clips. Although the handout calls for the use of a Thread Zap, we no longer carry them and don’t feel it’s essential for the project. If you decide you do want to purchase a Thread Cauterizer, they are available on Amazon.