Born Yesterday Recipe
Are you ready to make Born Yesterday in your own personal style? We have so many beads and pendants to choose from...the possibilities are endless! This recipe will link you to a collection of stones, pendants and C-lon that we think would make great choices. We’ll also link to everything else you need, like glue, needles and a button. And don’t worry if your bead and pendant choices will work...take it from Janice, “every color goes with every other color in nature! Plus your macramé knots will bind all shapes and colors cohesively...trust me!”
Please keep in mind that we sell stones in both 8 inch and 15 inch lengths, so be sure to read the quantities recommended in the recipe for both types.
- 1-½ strands 15 inch beads 8mm Stone beads
- 3 Strands 8 inch 8mm Dakota Stones beads
- 1 Vintage Finds Pendant OR Pi Disc
- 1 Spool C-Lon
- 1 Button OR Stone Bead converted to a button (like Square Peg or Pagoda Serpentine)
- 1 Bead with a large hole: Old Cameroon, Dappled Serpentine or Pony.
- 1 Package Collapsible Eye Needles
- 1 Tube GS Hypo Tube Cement
- 1 Pair Flush Cutters
- Handy Tape Measure
- Design Board and Insert
- 2 Binder Clips and a Length of Twine