Estimated time: Weekend
To learn with Emily:
- Watch the broadcast live on Facebook 7.26.17 at 10:30am Pacific Time or
- Watch the video above at your convenience after it’s posted.
- Download Episode Notes: An active button will be available Monday, 7.31.17 about noon PT.
- Purchase Seed Bead School Inna Kit. Make along with the beads, thread, and needles Emily uses in the broadcast.
- Once you know the stitch, save your sample and then jump into doing a project in your favorite colors. Be sure to save your stitch samplers. Just tuck them away in your bead stash. You’ll be glad you did! And you’ll still have plenty of beads to learn the next stitch, Brick Stitch with Emily on 8.16.17
We think you’re going to love everything about this week’s episode of Facebook LIVE; Emily is so knowledgeable about seed beading and stitches and this week she not only shares Peyote but she also demonstrates how to Ombré your colors, add a button into your beadwork, and how to make a gorgeous beaded button loop. And then, add to that Episode Notes which include graphs and step-by-step call-outs of everything Emily demonstrates, and you have almost everything you need to start beading! For your materials, we have kits available for a limited time and you can see all the beads and supplies needed on the project page. So, happy beading!