Setting the Mood Recipe
Our classic project, Setting the Mood, is such a fun one! Loaded with beads and techniques, including macramé, silk wrapping, and classic herringbone weave with Chinese Knotting Cord…each wrap is so interesting and lovely. With color-changing Mirage Beads and colorful threads and beads, this is a real winner.
Check out our individual samples for ideas, and choose you own ingredients with help from our general list below.
Original Setting the Mood Handout
- How to Secure a Project to a Board
- How to Silk Wrap
- How to Ladder
- How to Macramé
- FB Live 5.2.18
See the recipe below and click on product links to make your own selections. Add items to your cart the in the finishes and colors you like and you’re ready to create!
- 1 Button
- 1 Pkg 1.5mm Leather OR Surfer Cord
- 1 Spool Tuff Cord #1 or #2 OR Fine Weight C-Lon
- 2-3 Colors .5mm Chinese Knotting Cord
- 1 Tube 11/0 Seed Beads
- 2-3 Colors 6/0 Seed Beads
- A selection of Mirage Beads
- A selection of Large Holed Beads such as Currents, Czech Rollers, River Shannon, Owl Babies, Petroglyphs
You will also want to have: