Macramé with a Twist Recipe
What’s better than macramé? Macramé with a twist! Make a spiraling bracelet, paired with sleek elongated twist beads…see the theme here? Twists and turns make for a pretty piece of jewelry!
Check out our individual samples for ideas, and see the general recipe below and click on product links to make your own selections. Add items to your cart the in the finishes and colors you like and you’re ready to create!
- 1 Button
- 1 Spool 0.4mm Chinese Knotting Cord
- 2 Cards Griffin Silk- Size 6
- 1 Strand Small Twist Beads
- 1 Strand Stone Rice Beads or Petite Rice Pearls
- 1 Pkg Tierra Daisy Spacers
- 2 Charms
You will also want to have: