Lantern Earrings Recipe
Blended colors and textures with architectural shapes inspired Emily to break a few rules of brick stitch. The result is the Lantern Earring, with the swing of a long, pretty fringe.
Skip the fringe for a simpler earring or use a single Lantern as a pendant…the possibilities are limited only by your creativity.
Watch FB Live on Wednesday, 7.18.18, and enjoy creating beaded beads that are all your own!
Check out our individual samples for ideas, and see the general recipe below and click on product links to make your own selections. Add items to your cart the in the finishes and colors you like and you’re ready to create!
- 1 Spool KO Thread
- 1 Tube Miyuki Cubes
- 1 Tube Miyuki 11/0 Seed Beads
- 1 Tube 6mm Miyuki Bugles (Starts with BGL2)
- 2 Pkgs 2mm Czech Glass Fire Polish
- 1 Strand 3mm Czech Melons
- 1 Strand 2mm Stone Rounds
- 1 Pkg Daisy Spacers
- 1 Pair Earwires
- 1 Pkg Size 12 Beading Needles
You will also want to have: