Mosaic Bracelet Recipe
One of Brittany’s classic designs, Mosaic has morphed over the years…originally a two-wrap with Tilas, several Beader Showcase submissions showed us how cute adding seed beads would be…when Miyuki came out with Half Tilas, the design changed yet again! Then, the addition of CzechMates Tiles to our shelves created another new idea. Now, we’re back to Tilas but have added Miyuki Cubes, too! Mosaic sure has changed over the years, but one thing remains the same: it’s easy to see how this design got its name!
Below, you’ll find the basic recipe. Be sure to check out our samples for color ideas. Add items to your cart the in the finishes and colors you like and you’re ready to create!
- 1 Button
- 1 Spool Stringing Material: We like Tuff Cord #1, KO Thread, or Hana Thread
- 1 Spool C-Lon if using a skinny thread, for Silk Wraps
- 1 Pkg Round Leather or Surfer Cord
- A selection of Square Beads…try Tilas and Half Tilas, CzechMates Tiles, Miyuki Cubes…use one style or mix and match!
- 8/0 Seed Beads, either one color or a few!
You will also want to have: