As of 6.3.20 we have shipped through Order #97612.
We are shipping orders within 15 business days of ordering.
Thanks for your patience and support!
May 25, 2020
UPDATE: Good news!! Starting today, Monday the 25th, we'll have a new schedule in place at the office. As our state slowly reopens we are making necessary adjustments so we can allow a second fulfillment team to work in-office! We are taking every safety measure we can to ensure this will work out...cleaning and sanitation, social distancing, and a LOT of careful planning is going on! This is great news, as it gives Kate and Chris a much-needed break, and allows us to welcome Jordan back, as well. We hope this will also help to make a dent in the stack of orders we have waiting for fulfillment and shipping. Thank you, one and all, for your patience these past months as we navigated confusing and stressful times. Your support has allowed us to continue running this small business.
May 13, 2020
UPDATE: We've fallen behind! So sorry, everyone. We had hoped to continue to post orders within 10-12 business days, but with just two people in the office we're unable to keep up. Right now, we're shipping within 15 business days. Thank you all so much for your orders and for continuing to keep our little business operating! And of course, thank you SO MUCH for your patience! We are looking at options for later in May that could allow us to bring back some of our employees to help while also continuing social distancing and safety measures.
March 30, 2020
UPDATE: In addition to the below, we are unfortunately now making the difficult decision to suspend international ordering for the time being. We simply cannot guarantee that these orders are reaching their final destination. When we feel that the situation has changed, we'll go back to our old policy. For now, our shipping is to the US and Canada only.
Additionally, we are unable to combine orders. This is a policy that has long been in place but we do bend our own rules a bit from time to time...unfortunately we are unable to do so now. Please know that we cannot add to completed orders, nor can we combine orders at this time.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
March 24, 2020
UPDATE: Shipping updates can be found at the bottom of each and every newsletter, every morning! With only two people in-office, the process will be slow going, but we are getting about 50 orders out per day, give or take. As always, we're off on weekends! We all need to recharge ;) Thanks for your patience!
March 16, 2020
Dear Bead Family and Friends,
We are all hoping everyone is able to stay healthy and balanced during this extraordinarily challenging time. BSDC is open for business but we are working with limited staff. Because we are located in an industrial area and we have no walk-ins, we are able to work with essential staff only. As many of you know, it's just Kate and Chris in the office filling and shipping orders. They are taking every precaution possible with the handling of products, hand washing, and sanitation of work stations.
- We are limiting shipping options. All orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis and all will be sent with First Class Shipping. Thank you so much for your patience and support. As of 3/30/20 we are suspending shipping to countries outside the US and Canada.
- Join us Live on Facebook and Youtube. Kate will continue to check in with us LIVE many mornings with short broadcasts at 8:30am Pacific Time. However, our weekly Wednesday and Friday broadcasts have been postponed. We hope you will be able to join us...they are really fantastic!
- Customer Service is open. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com, Drea will be answering everyone's questions and concerns. In order to allow the office staff time to fill orders, please email rather than call.
- The Bead Table is open. Our private Facebook Group is a wonderful way to communicate with each other and have the social bond that we feel is so important. We fully encourage you to join, post, share projects, ask questions, and enjoy the virtual community.
- We are open for business. Although we know this virus is going to take a big toll on everyone, we will do our very best to continue to be your bead shop. Thank you for your support.