As of 10.19.20 we have shipped through Order #103811
We are shipping orders within 7-10 business days of ordering. We are shipping to the US and Canada only.
Thanks for your patience and support!
UPDATE: We are starting a new in-office schedule this month in the hopes that we can get more orders fulfilled faster! We are continuing to work in 2-person rotating shifts, but giving our fulfillment gals more time in-office so more orders can be filled. Starting this month we will be shipping orders on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays only. This may sound like it's a step back--it's not! We think this is going to allow us to really get back on top of things. Thanks so much for all of your kindness and support this crazy year!!
UPDATE: Here in California we are still practicing social distancing, sanitation, and working in-office in 2-person rotating shifts. As Covid cases continue to rise, we will continue to monitor the situation and we will do whatever is required of us by our state and local governments in order to keep our employees and customers safe. While we do want everyone to get their orders as quickly as possible, safety and health comes first!! Your support over these crazy months has allowed us to continue running this small business...it means the world to us! We can't thank you enough. We may be small, but we know we are well-loved. You have our sincere gratitude.
March 30, 2020
UPDATE: In addition to the below, we are unfortunately now making the difficult decision to suspend international ordering for the time being. We simply cannot guarantee that these orders are reaching their final destination. When we feel that the situation has changed, we'll go back to our old policy. For now, our shipping is to the US and Canada only.
Additionally, we are unable to combine orders. This is a policy that has long been in place but we do bend our own rules a bit from time to time...unfortunately we are unable to do so now. Please know that we cannot add to completed orders, nor can we combine orders at this time.
Thank you so much for your understanding.
March 24, 2020
UPDATE: Shipping updates can be found at the bottom of each and every newsletter, every morning! As always, we're off on weekends! We all need to recharge ;) Thanks for your patience!
March 16, 2020
Dear Bead Family and Friends,
We are all hoping everyone is able to stay healthy and balanced during this extraordinarily challenging time. BSDC is open for business but we are working with limited staff. Because we are located in an industrial area and we have no walk-ins, we are able to work with essential staff only. As many of you know, it's just Kate and Chris in the office filling and shipping orders. They are taking every precaution possible with the handling of products, hand washing, and sanitation of work stations.
- We are limiting shipping options. All orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis and all will be sent with First Class Shipping. Thank you so much for your patience and support. As of 3/30/20 we are suspending shipping to countries outside the US and Canada.
- Join us Live on Facebook and Youtube. Kate will continue to check in with us LIVE many mornings with short broadcasts at 8:30am Pacific Time. However, our weekly Wednesday and Friday broadcasts have been postponed. We hope you will be able to join us...they are really fantastic! (Please note, as of 6.3.20 we our now back to our normal broadcasting schedule!)
- Customer Service is open. If you have questions, please email us at email@example.com, Drea will be answering everyone's questions and concerns. In order to allow the office staff time to fill orders, please email rather than call.
- The Bead Table is open. Our private Facebook Group is a wonderful way to communicate with each other and have the social bond that we feel is so important. We fully encourage you to join, post, share projects, ask questions, and enjoy the virtual community.
- We are open for business. Although we know this virus is going to take a big toll on everyone, we will do our very best to continue to be your bead shop. Thank you for your support.