Limited Edition Collection of 8/0 Seed Beads IHD: 1.1mm
Kate just loves Sea Stars (aka Starfish)! In so many different colors and sizes, these echinoderms ignite her creativity in large part because of their silent beauty and symbolic shape. In this Limited Edition Mix of 8/0 Miyuki Seed Beads, Kate has blended the best of what she imagines when she thinks of these special sea creatures in bright red, copper, pink, orange, and purple. Kate is going to weave with it on August 7th’s Beadshop LIVE broadcast on Youtube and Facebook.
- Each bead was chosen by Kate to reflect her vision of the perfect Sea Star. Because this is a limited-edition mix, we recommend you purchase the mix at the beginning of the month…they go fast! If you would like to recreate the mix, the Miyuki seed beads Kate used are:
- 8-141F Matte Transparent Ruby
- 8-4213 Duracoat Galvanized Dark Mauve
- 8-580 Dyed Pale Peach S/L Alabaster
- 8-132FR Matte Transparent Light Topaz AB
- 8-141FR Matte Transparent Ruby AB
- 8-1005 Silver-Lined Dark Topaz AB
- 8-2040 Matte Metallic Brick Red
- 8-197 Copper Lined Crystal
If you were to purchase all the beads separately, the cost would be more than $53! This is a great way to try them all and have a special mix custom-blended right in our bead studio. We hope you enjoy Sea Star as much as Kate did creating it.
Sold by the tube of 20 grams. Mix may vary slightly from the photograph.