Learn how to work with fine-gauge wire and wire-wrap on either side of your stones to piece together a delicate and colorful extravaganza of gems. Download after completing purchase, in PDF format.
- Skill Level: Intermediate Beginner
- Project Time: 2-3 hours
- Prerequisite: Basic wire-wrapping experience helpful
- Handout includes 5 pages of full color photographs with step-by-step instruction
- Required program to read files: Adobe Acrobat 5.0 or higher. To download free Adobe Acrobat Reader click here.
Ingredients for Delicate Briolette Necklace:
- Sterling silver/gold-filled chain of your choice
- 1 Sterling silver/gold-filled lobster clasp
- 1 Sterling silver/gold-filled soldered jump ring
- 4 Rondelle or round gemstones
- 15 various briolette gemstones
- 5' 26 or 28-gauge sterling silver/gold-filled wire depending on the hole sizes of your beads.